Feedback from our Customers
Leave a Review
- Great Service all round . Marley and Buddy loved there break with Sophie . I would not hesitate to recommend Friends for Pets .
G.F. - Cardiff
- I cannot thank Catherine (Cardiff) enough. She walks my mother-in-laws dog, Lily 3 times a week as she is unable to do so herself. She has turned a nervous and timid dog into the playful, confident and happy dog she is now. Catherine is so understanding to the last minute changes that happen in our family and I'm not sure how we would've coped without her. We definitely would'nt have such a happy little doggy. Thank you again xx
C.A. - Cardiff
- Sophie has been very kind and supportive of our cat's needs and very respectful of the house.
L.V. - Cardiff
- Amazing service. Winnie loves going for walks with Rachel and meeting other dogs. Rachel is very helpful, easy to contact and arrange dates for walks. Very happy with everything.
Z.T. - Cardiff
- Andrew my pet carer has been walking Mr Flynn for a few months now, I am extremely grateful to him for a number of reasons.
Flynn is a rescue Rottweiler, and has a few issues, Andrew has taken this all on board, and manages him and his issues. He listened carefully to all that I told him, and has formed a great bond with Mr Flynn.
Andrew has also been flexible with his time, and this gives me great peace of mind, if I have to go away or work late.
Overall, I am delighted with the service Andrew provides
A.S. - Cardiff
- I cannot thank Sally and Cadi enough for their care and, at times, patience with Goliath over the last few months. They have helped him to grow into a happy, well-socialised dog.
A.R. - Cardiff
- The cat told us he had a great time with you, and was disappointed when we came home. The git.
T.M. - Cardiff Bay
- Manager Information
Dog Walking and Dog Sitting in CardiffThe Dog Walking Cardiff team is managed by Catherine. Originally from Devon but has lived in Cardiff for 12 years with her husband, two children and pets.
Always had pets in her life in particular dogs. A massive dog lover she began volunteering at Cardiff Dogs Home where she has walked all types of breeds large and small. Whilst inducted was given basic dog handling training. This is where she met her beloved crossbreed rescue Tess who she adopted.
Catherine has also completed Friends for Pets Pet Sitter award. Catherine has a small friendly team of dog walkers to help her provide the highest quality pet sitting services to Cardiff. OUR Dog Day Care and Dog Walking are very popular in Cardiff.
- Location Information
Dog Walker available for Dog Walking and Dog Day Care in CardiffOur Cardiff dog walkers can cover Penarth, Cardiff City Centre, Canton, Grangetown, Ely, Caerau, St. Fagans, Culverhouse Cross, Fairwater, Danescourt, Riverside, Llandaff, Wenvoe, Michaelstone, Cardiff Bay, Llanishen, Cyncoed, Pentwyn, Tredegar, Penylan, Pontprennau, Birchgrove, Tremorfa, Whitchurch, Thornhill, Lisvane, Rhiwbina, Gabalfa, Heath, Cathays, Roath, Splott, Adamsdown and surrounding areas. Please see our sister webpage, Barry and the Vale of Glamorgan, for other areas of South Wales.
- Service Information
Dog Walking and Doggy Day Care in CardiffOur Dog Walkers in Cardiff are able to offer a range of professional pet sitting services in Cardiff and the surrounding areas. Our pet and cat sitting services in Cardiff can be tailored to your individual pet's requirements. It is a great alternative to dog kennels in Cardiff and catteries allowing your pet's to stay in a home environment or their own home whilst you are away for the day or on holiday.
Our pet sitting services include:-
- Dog Walking
- Dog Day Care
- Overnight Home Dog Boarding
- Small Animal Boarding
- Cat Sitting
- House Sitting
- Puppy Walking & Visiting
- Price Information
- Dog Walking
- From £8.00 (£3.50 for an extra dog from the same family)
- Doggy Day Care
- From £15.00 (£5.00 for an extra dog from the same family)
- Overnight Home From Home Dog Boarding
- From £20.00/ 24hrs (£10 for an extra dog from the same family)
- In Home Pet Visits
- From £7/ 15 mins
- Small Pet Boarding
- From £4.50/ cage/ day
- House Sitting
- From £35/ 12 hrs
Surcharges and DiscountsPetrol charges of 40p per mile if you require walking or visiting and live further than 2 miles from your petcarer.
Overnight boarding and day care £2/24hrs for un-neutered males
Overnight boarding and day care £2/24hrs for dogs under one year old
Double charges on Bank Holidays
Triple charges on Christmas Day
- Team Information
Andrew lives in Whitchurch with his fianc? and their cat. They both love all animals and offer doggy day care, home boarding and dog walks in the area. They are also keen to do small pet and cat visits. Andrew has recently joined our team in Cardiff and already had many happy dogs visit him.
Rachel and her little terrier dog live in Rumney and love to offer other dogs and small pets a loving home to stay while their owners are on holiday. Rachel works from home so having the dogs around gives her great company and she can also be there to give them the attention they need. They love to go out for long walks and to play in the garden.
Sue from Penarth, loves to get out walking dogs and enjoying the beautiful scenery around Penarth. Sue welcomes dogs into her home for boarding and day care and takes great care in making them feel safe and loved. Sue has been a dog owner herself.