Our Bradford-on-Avon and Corsham dog walking team are lucky to have some fantastic dog walks to take their clients on! Here are some of our favourites:-
1. The Kennet and Avon Canal Path- A gorgeous dog walk along the towpath that stretches all the way from Reading to Bath. The dog walk passes through Bradford-on-Avon and is a good flat path for buggies and wheelchairs too.
2. Corsham Court and Lake- A great dog walk near Corsham with plenty of variation for your dogs. There are parts with water, woods and fields. You are able to let your dogs off in parts but just be careful to keep them on the lead and under control when sheep are present. There is a free car park too!
3. Slaughterford- Not far from Corsham, a dog walk with lots of variety- woods, fields and a little beach with a pond for dogs to play in. Lots of great places for some off lead playtime and some lovely dog friendly pubs in the area too to make a day of it!
4. Box Woods – Not far from Corsham and Atworth, with some incredible views stretching over Bath and Box, this is a beautiful dog walk through bridlepaths and woods. Occasionally livestock are present in fields along the way so please remember to keep dogs on the lead and under control for everyone’s safety.
5. Woods and Fields around Neston- a quiet, pretty dog walk around Neston, between Corsham and Atworth. Lots of places to let your dogs have a run off the lead but please keep them close and under control re is plenty of wildlife in the area.
If you would like your dog to join one of our dog walkers on one of these gorgeous dog walks please get in touch with Sarah on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01225 667245