Check out our top 5 dog friendly eateries near Cowbridge, the Vale of Glamorgan…
- The Fox and Hounds Pub – this pub is full of character with a luxury modern dining area. They also have beautiful rooms to stay in if you ever want to extend your stay. They have a lovely beer garden to enjoy on a sunny day after a walk around with the pooch.
2. Blue Anchor Inn – this lovely little pub has a great atmosphere and feels super cosy in those winter months. They serve home cooked meals, which always taste delicious. The pub is very welcoming to everyone, including your fur babies.
3. Captains Wife – has stunning sea views and fantastic food. Overlooking Sully beach this beautiful restaurant offers everything. Sit outside and take in the ocean views, then order from the extensive menu and eat inside. It is a great place to enjoy after along stroll on the beach. It is a dog friendly place, and they provide water and treats, so definitely a must this place!
4. K9 Plus 1 café – this is a great place to visit with your dog, the staff are so welcoming and accommodating and all the dogs look so happy here. The food is great, and the prices are very reasonable, so a win all round!
5. The Pilot – being so close to the bay, this is in a great location to explore more areas around Glamorgan and pop in here after for a treat. The food is delicious, and the staff are great, nothing is ever too much for them. Definitely recommend a visit here.