So what are the benefits in becoming a dog walker with Friends for Pets rather than going it alone? Here are just a few….
- Flexible hours; you can choose what hours you want to work when you want to work them.
- Working outside in the beautiful sunshine; who wouldn’t want to work outside in this lovely spring weather?
- Support from managers; you can always get in touch with your local manager who can provide support or answer any questions you have
- You can work around other commitments i.e., family, other job, hobbies; it’s hard to find jobs that can work around your current lifestyle – so becoming a pet care is a great opportunity to have flexibility around your current routine.
- Enjoy more exercise; everyone always feels better after a walk, jog, run – especially with a dog by your side!
- Improve your mental and physical well-being; being around pets has proven to improve people’s mental and physical well-being
- We will always be able to cover any holiday you want to take; we have different pet carers in the local area so there are always other pet carers to cover any holiday needed.
- Training – we have our own tailored training programme for pet carers to provide the best services possible.
- Insurance and licenses – you will be covered by ours so you don’t need to worry about getting your own. Unlike some big website based agencies, we do hold arranger licenses and host lists or (in Wales where the licensing is different) full home boarding licenses with the local authorities in which we operate in.
To find out more please see https://www.friendsforpets.co.uk/animal-jobs/dog-walker-job/